Thanks for your interest in contributing to Millionaire Habits. We gladly accept guest posts because they offer unique money and personal finance perspectives. We get a lot of requests for guest posts, so please read this page carefully before pitching your idea.
About Millionaire Habits
This is a website about money, personal finance, and lifestyle.
Our target audience – Our readers are both young and old, generally work full-time jobs, and look for smart ways to build wealth and invest their money. No get-rich-quick schemes.
Use a conversational tone – We don’t like corporate writing, nor do most readers. Guest posts must conform to the general tone used throughout the site.
Topics – Topics include anything relating to money and personal finance, including debt relief, investing, budgeting, building wealth, early retirement, financial independence, and even health and fitness (health helps improve wealth).
Guest Post Requirements
Each guest post must adhere to a conversational tone. Here are the specific requirements:
- Length: 1,000 words, minimum
- Intro: Include an intro of around 100 to 150 words
- Tone: Conversational (pretend you’re talking with a friend)
- Skimmable: Use bold/italics and bullet points where appropriate
- Author bio: Include a short 200-word (or less) bio at the bottom of your piece
- Images: Any images must be cited and legal
- Links: No more than three links should be included
- Originality: The guest post needs to be original, not posted elsewhere
Your article needs to be thorough, well-researched, and useful. High-level fluff pieces will not be accepted. Direct advertisements for products and services will also not be accepted.
Remember, I am not your editor.
Your guest post needs to be well-written and thoroughly edited. It needs to sound like a native English speaker wrote it. Guest posts with spelling and grammar errors will be rejected.
However, we reserve the right to perform small edits to make them more appropriate for Millionaire Habits, though we will not change the meaning of your guest post.
Submit Your Idea
If you’re ready to submit your guest post idea, email us at email@example.com or contact us.
- Include GUEST PITCH – [Article Title] in the subject line.
- Tell us a little about yourself and your experience as a writer.
- Link to a few other guest posts you’ve written.
If you don’t have a specific article title, that’s okay. Include a few topics you’d like to write about, and we can help you decide on a guest post topic.
We usually respond within a day or two for most submissions, but our response times may be longer. If you don’t hear back within a week, feel free to follow up.